Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday, Sunday

Outside my kitchen window,
Sunday, January 13, 2013, 9:15 a.m.
Rainy, too warm for January, and very foggy today. An afternoon at the barn is in the cards soon, so Wren can have her lesson, and I can chat with the other moms, play with the dogs, and think about competing again.

Some Sunday randomness:

  • I need to run today, but I don't know if I will be able to before it gets dark.
  • A fleece vest. That's what I need for riding and for hanging out at the barn.
  • Rain boots or paddock boots today?
  • I'm feeling the itch to do something creative again...to sew, or paint, or carve another stamp.
  • I wonder if I will ever get the oxygen concentrator I need to power my Bobcat torch?
  • Really bad art films are just really bad, and I don't feel guilty for not liking them.
  • I wonder if I could really, really go back to school to study the history of glassmaking, or if that's just an unrealistic dream at this point?
  • I love my too-full, wonderful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment