|Outside my kitchen window, |
Sunday, January 13, 2013, 9:15 a.m.
Some Sunday randomness:
- I need to run today, but I don't know if I will be able to before it gets dark.
- A fleece vest. That's what I need for riding and for hanging out at the barn.
- Rain boots or paddock boots today?
- I'm feeling the itch to do something creative again...to sew, or paint, or carve another stamp.
- I wonder if I will ever get the oxygen concentrator I need to power my Bobcat torch?
- Really bad art films are just really bad, and I don't feel guilty for not liking them.
- I wonder if I could really, really go back to school to study the history of glassmaking, or if that's just an unrealistic dream at this point?
- I love my too-full, wonderful life.